1. The seating capacity of each carrier is 8.
2. No admission for those intoxicated and under the influence of drug, heart attack, high blood pressure, and acrophobia.
3. No pushing, swaying, standing, opening or leaning against the door, stretching out of limbs beyond the carrier during operation. Throwing objects out of windows and destroying the facility of the carrier are also prohibited.
4. No consecutive ride.
5. No operation under bad weather conditions such as thunderstorm, hail, and strong wind.
6. No pets without an enclosure, bicycles, or big and sharp-pointed harmful objects
(expept guide dogs).
7. No smoking, food, beverages, chewing gum and betel nuts.
8. Children age under 5 or hyperactive should be accompanied by adults.
9. Please give way to the disabled.
F.A.C.V. station Passengers
F.A.C.V. visitors having a stamp on the hand are non-transit passengers. Please proceed to the stairs on the right to take the Ropeway. Please have queuing number before enter
Non-F.A.C.V. visitors departing from sun Moon Lake station to F.A.C.V. station for a brief stop are transit passengers. Please proceed to the stairs on the left to take the Ropeway.
Sun Moon Lake station Passengers:
F.A.C.V. visitors who want to return to F.A.C.V. may have a queuing number to avoid lining up and waiting. Please draw a queuing number from the Queuing Ticket Machine. Sun Moon Lake Ropeway visitors who want to take the system, please go ticketing first and enter with the queuing number given by ticketing.